ok, here is the basics. you may only want to listen to this if you did not listen to the tutorial
1. to gain health back after being injured cook some food. you can find food by fishing it in many
fishing spots. you can then cook it by useing a tinderbox on a fire and then useing the food with it. health will slowly regain
after being injured.
2. to make weapons mine some ore (tin,copper,iron,coal,silver,gold,mithril,adamment, or runeite)
and use the with a smelting furnace to create a bar of a metel. then use that bar with a anvil while a hammer is in your backpack.
a screen will pop up and then you may select the weapon or armour you wish to make.
3. combat is very basic. just click attack and watch your person battle with a veriety of monsters
but some that are nere or above your level will injur you and you will need to either eat food or run.
4. prayer on runescape is basicly a form of white magic with a different name and a different way
to get exp. you get exp from burying bones. diffent bones (bones,big bones-F.2P) give different amounts of exp.
5. longerange combat is mage or range. range is very easy to do just use your bow with arrows in
your quiver. on the other hand mage is expensive. you must buy runes,robes, and a staff but it levels up very fast.